Call for Papers
The „Machining Innovations Conference for Aerospace Industry” shows future challenges, trends and developments of the branch. This year's program with experts from industry and science gives an excellent outlook into the future of production technologies in the aerospace industry.
The conference will be held on two days. In two sessions there are invited speeches of prestigious company representatives. The two other sessions areabout scientific presentations. Therefore you can submit your research paper. Accepted papers will be published for the conference in a special issue of Elsevier Procedia.
- March 27th 2020 Abstract Submission Deadline
- April 10th 2020 Extended Abstract Submission Deadline
- April 3rd 2020 Notification of Acceptance
- June 12th 2020 Full Paper Submission
- August 7th 2020 Notification of Acceptance
- August 28th 2020 Final Paper Submission
- Papers submitted to the main conference must contain original research and should not exceed 8 pages (in English).
- The required abstract should not exceed 500 words. Please send it to handrupifw.uni-hannover.de
- Simultaneous submission of material that has already been published elsewhere is not allowed.
- The best papers will be presented at the conference, other excepted papers will be introduced in a poster session.